Sign in to follow this  
Guest reeeeeeeeeee

INstant mine and beacons and suggestions

Guest reeeeeeeeeee

Can you add ability to place beacon and activate them(like in minecraft) which give positive effects like haste(which allows instant mine with efficiency 5 diamond pick)? That would make mining out rooms for my undergound base easier so I can finish it and not spend 300+ hours on it. Also, dirt , snow, sand and gravel should be able to be insta mmined by efficiency 4 diamond shovels. Also, add elytra and add a crouch button. ALso add ability to sprint which would get activated and deactivated by double tapping the move forward button. HOw do I make snow golem for infinite snow farm? Make a video showing iron farm by getting traders that are scared of zombies  to spawn iron golems, which then die and lava, and the iron is picked up by hoppers. Add setting in menu that allows hitboxes to be shown, so i  dont hurt a trader when getting him out of a minecart. Also i cant seem to be able to change my render distance in any of my settings for primal craft, which might be a bug that needs immediate attention. Also change nether spawns. I had a portal in the overworld and the in the nether side of the portal, I had made a base. Then, i made a new portal in a diffferent location about 100 blocks away in the overworld, while in the nether, it was in the same place. Change it so that you could have inifinite nether portal spawns in the nether not just one predetermined one. Make the nether an optimal place for travel, say for every 8 block in the over world, that is one block in the nether, which means that you could cut your travel time by 8 between places. IN OTHER WORDS, YOUR GAME IS SHIT AND NEEDS TO BE UPDATED. I HAVE 100+ FRIENDS  AND FAMILY WHO PLAY THIS GAME AND I WILL TELL THIM HOW THIS GAME IS SHITTTTTT AND THEY WILL STOP PLAYING, AND YOUUU WILL SAY BYEBYE TO YOUR AD REVENUE

7 hours ago, Guest reeeeeeeeeee said:

Can you add ability to place beacon and activate them

We are working on it and we'll add a beacon in future updates.

Also, add elytra

Perhaps we'll add it in future.

ALso add ability to sprint

There's such ability in our game :) Just double tap a forward button.

HOw do I make snow golem for infinite snow farm?

You can't make a snow golem in our game. Just an iron golem. Perhaps we'll add snow golems in future updates.

Also i cant seem to be able to change my render distance in any of my settings for primal craft,

What device do you use to launch the app? 

Guest reeeeeeeeeee

i have an android to launch the app, but cant find the game setting to change render distance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this