JDawg

Realmcraft

Guest Architect

I’m working on a little experimental build in-game but I wanted to populate it with nocturnal monsters. I was wondering if there’s a way to lock the time (on the Apple version), or if there’s a wiki for the actual game? I cannot for the life of me identify the “Savage” as I call him. He’s like a native/tribal person, bone collar and carries a bow. I imagine he has an interesting backstory and I want to use him in my Pyramid build, but he dies on sunrise and I cannot make my build dark enough to keep him alive! Plus I cannot spawn him in with an egg since I cannot find it, and flooding my pyramid to keep him alive is hugely counterproductive. 

Otherwise, I love the game and I love how it did what Minecraft does, but better. And on mobile, it’s great! And my version is free. Ads are a bit annoy but it is so worth it

Guest Ruby

Please tell me how to pick grass.

I tried with almost every axe.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, Guest Shadow said:

Thanks for the feedback. I understand for real and I know y’all work hard. Is it because I’m leaving the area and need to stay there or is it because I built too much? Or is it random? Just trying to figure out if I should wait to build more on it 

We suppose it's random. Most likely the matter is there's some huge building in the world. 

Anyway, we'll try to fix it asap!

On 7/25/2019 at 1:03 AM, Guest Architect said:

I’m working on a little experimental build in-game but I wanted to populate it with nocturnal monsters. I was wondering if there’s a way to lock the time (on the Apple version), or if there’s a wiki for the actual game? I cannot for the life of me identify the “Savage” as I call him. He’s like a native/tribal person, bone collar and carries a bow. I imagine he has an interesting backstory and I want to use him in my Pyramid build, but he dies on sunrise and I cannot make my build dark enough to keep him alive! Plus I cannot spawn him in with an egg since I cannot find it, and flooding my pyramid to keep him alive is hugely counterproductive. 

Otherwise, I love the game and I love how it did what Minecraft does, but better. And on mobile, it’s great! And my version is free. Ads are a bit annoy but it is so worth it

The mob you described is unavailable in RealmCraft. Perhaps, it's Voodoo or Cannibal. 

Unfortunately, you can't lock the time or make mobs don't move.

Soon we'll the in-app wiki and the wiki on fandom :) 

Guest Denion Bost
On 12/19/2018 at 2:57 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Sorry, but we don't get what you mean. Please clarify your question.

How to make a armor stand

Guest Denion Bost
On 12/19/2018 at 2:57 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Sorry, but we don't get what you mean. Please clarify your question.

How to make a armor stand you can put all your armor on it  how to get it

Guest Guest Realm

How do you craft a map in RealmCraft. Please Help I keep losing where I go. Also if you place a bed down without placing any other bed down will it res pawn you there when you die. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.