Guest BakarJokhio

Do these world's have everything I mean sometimes I can't find a pig sometimes chicken I never seen a zombie etc

Guest Camila

How do you get seeds?

19 hours ago, Guest BakarJokhio said:

Do these world's have everything I mean sometimes I can't find a pig sometimes chicken I never seen a zombie etc

Sure, there're pigs, chickens and all other mobs :) The matter is some kind of mobs spawn in certain biomes. For example, pigs won't spawn in winter biomes. Zombies spawn at night time. But pay attention to the difficulty level: hostile mobs don't spawn if the difficulty level is set to "Peaceful".

1 hour ago, Guest Camila said:

How do you get seeds?

To get a seed of your world you should go to the settings of the game mode (a gear icon on Creative or Survival windows in the main menu), tap "My worlds" button. Near a neccesary world there'll be a button with a pencil icon. Tap it and you'll see a seed of your world.

Guest BakarJokhio
2 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Sure, there're pigs, chickens and all other mobs :) The matter is some kind of mobs spawn in certain biomes. For example, pigs won't spawn in winter biomes. Zombies spawn at night time. But pay attention to the difficulty level: hostile mobs don't spawn if the difficulty level is set to "Peaceful".

My friend getting too much zombies I didn't had  encounter with a single zombie Infact I've been wondering overnight here and there. 

In recent case I have quest to trade with a villager but in the village there is no human present.?  What could be reason. 

Guest BakarJokhio
8 hours ago, Guest BakarJokhio said:

My friend getting too much zombies I didn't had  encounter with a single zombie Infact I've been wondering overnight here and there. 

In recent case I have quest to trade with a villager but in the village there is no human present.?  What could be reason. 

Well I purchased trader egg and spawned three traders one of them had suitable offers so my quest was finally completed. 

But now I want to ask where can I find lava. 

Guest Charlee

Can you tell me a seed that has a big and cool House like a mansion

7 hours ago, Guest Charlee said:

Can you tell me a seed that has a big and cool House like a mansion

We have no seed of a mansion itself. But we have a seed of a Roofed Forest biome, where you can find it: -1022, 1048444848

Guest Seed

I found a really cool seed: 100808 

If you follow the trench thing you’ll end up in a desert and you’ll see a small stronghold thing and if you go to the other side of the stronghold thing you’ll see a village

Guest ??.
2 minutes ago, Guest Seed said:

If you follow the trench thing you’ll end up in a desert and you’ll see a small stronghold thing and if you go to the other side of the stronghold thing you’ll see a village

Update: the chest inside of the stronghold has diamonds and some other things

Guest ...
7 minutes ago, Guest Seed said:

Update: the chest inside of the stronghold has diamonds and some other things

second update: I found more chests inside and I have more than one stack of diamonds, a weapon, night pearls, food and more

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.