Sign in to follow this  
Guest Random Player

Water skin bug at 5.3.4

Guest Random Player

Hey, i found some bug in this update (v5.3.4). All water body skin seems wrong as seen on the image. I notice it only happen on the following conditions :
- It happened on my rather old world (since march 2020)
- it only happen to the part of the world that i first explored way back ago, in other words the chunks that near the spawn point.
- It only happen to the naturally generated water block (the bug doesnt happen to the water i placed)
Two more things, its more of a suggestion :
- The ice block seems to lost its ability to be used as fast travel using boat
- in my opinion the previous skin packs looks better
Thats all thx.

The following is the screenshot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ivv5c7_A2NNwsJ7kn74fyBpzHD4Jp35a/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IwDaYAfiio9EgbDe2D7LPZ8qhVVhhkE4/view?usp=drivesdk

On 1/8/2022 at 6:13 AM, Guest Random Player said:

Hey, i found some bug in this update (v5.3.4). All water body skin seems wrong as seen on the image. I notice it only happen on the following conditions :
- It happened on my rather old world (since march 2020)
- it only happen to the part of the world that i first explored way back ago, in other words the chunks that near the spawn point.
- It only happen to the naturally generated water block (the bug doesnt happen to the water i placed)
Two more things, its more of a suggestion :
- The ice block seems to lost its ability to be used as fast travel using boat
- in my opinion the previous skin packs looks better
Thats all thx.

The following is the screenshot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ivv5c7_A2NNwsJ7kn74fyBpzHD4Jp35a/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IwDaYAfiio9EgbDe2D7LPZ8qhVVhhkE4/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello. Thank you for the information provided. We'll check this bug.

Please tell us the model of device you use.

Guest Random Player

Its Redmi Note 8 pro with android 11, i suspect its nothing to do with the processor nor android version, I've tried lowering the graphic and render distance but there is no effect either.

Thanks for the follow up btw

Guest Random Player

Hey, Just to give you a little update, I've updated the game to 5.3.5 but now i'm stuck on the endless loading screen (the very beginning one with Tellurion logo). 

22 hours ago, Guest Random Player said:

Hey, Just to give you a little update, I've updated the game to 5.3.5 but now i'm stuck on the endless loading screen (the very beginning one with Tellurion logo)

Hi.

Thank you, we'll fix it asap.

Guest Random Player

Hey, please notify me if you guys have attempted to fix this bug so that i can give you a proper feedback whether the bug has been successfully fixed or not.

Latest update on 5.3.6 the bug is still there and i still can't use ice for fast travel

Thanks

On 1/28/2022 at 7:31 PM, Guest Random Player said:

Hey, please notify me if you guys have attempted to fix this bug so that i can give you a proper feedback whether the bug has been successfully fixed or not.

Latest update on 5.3.6 the bug is still there and i still can't use ice for fast travel

Thanks

Hello 
Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to fix it. We had a lot of other bugs with higher priority. But we'll try to fix it soon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this