Guest Aliana

Go to place T and T

Guest Aliana

I cannot place TNT in a multiplayer game in a multi player game and I wanted to blow something up to tell them something up to tell them that I'm not a nube I wanted to show them that but I can place everything else that I need in place everything else that I need perfectly but just not the TNT I don't understand it's not the guarantee I don't understand why this has to happen to me test to happen to me everybody else can place everything and anything else everything and anything they want but it's just me and I play on me and I play on a tablet

20 hours ago, Guest Aliana said:

I cannot place TNT in a multiplayer game in a multi player game and I wanted to blow something up to tell them something up to tell them that I'm not a nube I wanted to show them that but I can place everything else that I need in place everything else that I need perfectly but just not the TNT I don't understand it's not the guarantee I don't understand why this has to happen to me test to happen to me everybody else can place everything and anything else everything and anything they want but it's just me and I play on me and I play on a tablet

ok 🤣🤣 do you think they will put tnt in multiplayer mode? hahahah if this was added all would destroy the buildings and the game would be dull

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.