Guest Sarcasticpink

Suggestion - Maps?

Guest Sarcasticpink

Hi I love realmcraft. It's a really nice game but I get lost very easily. The compass is very helpful when you only have one base but I have multiple and they are very spread apart. So I thought, what if you could craft a map or if there's some sort of map feature that will fill up as you explore the land? And maybe if there was some way to mark certain places on the map?

Sorry if that's a lot to ask but it would just make it much easier for me :)

Thanks for making the game and thanks for reading :D

3 hours ago, Guest Sarcasticpink said:

Hi I love realmcraft. It's a really nice game but I get lost very easily. The compass is very helpful when you only have one base but I have multiple and they are very spread apart. So I thought, what if you could craft a map or if there's some sort of map feature that will fill up as you explore the land? And maybe if there was some way to mark certain places on the map?

Sorry if that's a lot to ask but it would just make it much easier for me :)

Thanks for making the game and thanks for reading :D

Thank you for your suggestion :) 

We'll consider it and perhaps we'll add a map in future updates :)  

• Like 1

Guest Shiver

Hi,  im enjoying realmcraft somuch, but i kinda stuck when i need cactus in survival mode, im walking all day for each direction but still cannot find the desert.. so i start to worry if theres no desert biomes in my world (im using seed 4)

my suggestion :

can you add a map on next update? just a simple map to know where are the biomes location, so player know where to go if they need something.

For improvement :

its even more fun if map and compass later as one item and obtainable via crafting only.

Thanks, I Apreciate hard work you guys do.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:37 AM, Guest Shiver said:

Hi,  im enjoying realmcraft somuch, but i kinda stuck when i need cactus in survival mode, im walking all day for each direction but still cannot find the desert.. so i start to worry if theres no desert biomes in my world (im using seed 4)

my suggestion :

can you add a map on next update? just a simple map to know where are the biomes location, so player know where to go if they need something.

For improvement :

its even more fun if map and compass later as one item and obtainable via crafting only.

Thanks, I Apreciate hard work you guys do.

Thank you for your suggestions. We appreciate it!

We'll consider it and perhaps add it in future updaters :) 

• Thanks 1

We really do need map. The compass doesn't always work, it leads me in circles sometimes. A map that we can use to mark our homes and others important places. One that adds areas as we find them. A map is basically all that is needed to make this game more fun.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:22 AM, Realcraftmasterofvillagers said:

He is is right and also why can we as players on realmcraft get costim items like a shower head

There're two tabs of customs items in the inventory: local (custom items made by you) and global (custom items made by us for players). 

On 7/27/2019 at 1:22 AM, jennifer eagle said:

We really do need map. The compass doesn't always work, it leads me in circles sometimes. A map that we can use to mark our homes and others important places. One that adds areas as we find them. A map is basically all that is needed to make this game more fun.

Thank you for your feedback, Jennifer. Perhaps we'll add a map in future updates.

Guest PUT A MAP TO MARK OUR HOME

We need map to mark our base home aka the home we made. I get LOST ALOT that I got pissed that I can't find my home and uninstall it but I always came back for ur game since its addicting just please PLEASE ADD A DAMN MAP TO MARK OUR HOME BASE PLEASE.  

On 8/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Guest PUT A MAP TO MARK OUR HOME said:

We need map to mark our base home aka the home we made. I get LOST ALOT that I got pissed that I can't find my home and uninstall it but I always came back for ur game since its addicting just please PLEASE ADD A DAMN MAP TO MARK OUR HOME BASE PLEASE.  

Thank you for your feedback. We plan to add some kind of a mark in future updates.

Guest Can't you choose 🏞 and mor

Hello. I really like this game and you can play this offline unless you want to go and play on the multiplayer maps. It is similar enough to Minecraft and the good thing is that you can play this for free. However, there are pop-up ads and it can sometimes kick you out of the app. Please please please fix this. And it would be great if you can choose what type of map you can create on survival and creative mode instead of the game choosing It randomly.I could rate this game more than 10000 out of 5 stars if you remove the pop up ads and if you can build and play at the same time with friends.

14 hours ago, Guest Can't you choose 🏞 and mor said:

Hello. I really like this game and you can play this offline unless you want to go and play on the multiplayer maps. It is similar enough to Minecraft and the good thing is that you can play this for free. However, there are pop-up ads and it can sometimes kick you out of the app. Please please please fix this. And it would be great if you can choose what type of map you can create on survival and creative mode instead of the game choosing It randomly.I could rate this game more than 10000 out of 5 stars if you remove the pop up ads and if you can build and play at the same time with friends.

Hello!

In future updates we plan to add an ability to choose a map.

What device do you use to launch the app?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.