Guest Hana

Game freezes unable to access world

1 hour ago, Guest Seika Heartfilia said:

I connected my world to my Gmail, but when I used it to other device, there's no world there. I need to create a new world. I thought I can still load it, I really want my world, I build a two mansion and a big mall and also a big farm :(

Can I still get it?

I think you need to copy your world from the previous device to the new device.

On my device the Realmcraft worlds are in the folder:

Internal storage/Android/data/com.tellurionmobile.realmcraft/files

Guest Someone123,.,

I have the same problem, it keeps crashing especially when i try to open my map wich I spend 2 months on. I also tried rebooting and stuff but it still didnt work. I play on samsung m21

Guest AthNoc

Hello! I play in a creative mode and until the last update my two worlds worked fine, but now my bigger world won't load at all, and in my smaller world I can't go back to my home base, because the game freezes and than crashes every time I try to go back. My render distance (9 chunks) and graphics quality are on minimum. 

Guest AthNoc
19 minutes ago, Guest AthNoc said:

Hello! I play in a creative mode and until the last update my two worlds worked fine, but now my bigger world won't load at all, and in my smaller world I can't go back to my home base, because the game freezes and than crashes every time I try to go back. My render distance (9 chunks) and graphics quality are on minimum. 

Edit: I tried to go near my home base underwater, but game crashed and now that world also doesn't load.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.