Tellurion Mobile Support

Using of an Enchantment Table

Guest Amazon Fire User

Hello. I have your game on my Amazon Fire tablet. I don't know where else to ask questions, so I'll do it here. First of all, since the topic is the Enchantment Table, I'll mention my issue with this feature. I've tried crafting this table two times, and neither of them worked. I had the right materials and everything seemed to work at first, but I never got the Enchantment Table and my materials were gone. I lost a lot of diamonds that way... The same thing happened with the Anvil. Do you have any tips or fixes or anything? There are a couple other things, but first I want to see if I'll get an answer at all. 

Guest Amazon Fire User

One more thing: I've noticed you mention that the Amazon version of Dino craft hasn't been updated in a while. Well, if you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it, I would love this game even more than I already do. I've read about the features on other platforms like riding and fishing and, frankly, it's making me really jealous... Please update it. 🙂

On 4/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

One more thing: I've noticed you mention that the Amazon version of Dino craft hasn't been updated in a while. Well, if you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it, I would love this game even more than I already do. I've read about the features on other platforms like riding and fishing and, frankly, it's making me really jealous... Please update it. 🙂

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps we'll update it in future :) 

Perhaps there're some bugs in Amazon version. If we'll update it we'll definitely fix all these bugs.

Guest Amazon Fire User
7 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps we'll update it in future :) 

Perhaps there're some bugs in Amazon version. If we'll update it we'll definitely fix all these bugs.

Well, yeah, actually there are a few more bugs. 😅 For one, the game keeps crashing. One minutes everything is fine, the next my arm has a mind of its own and is trying to destroy everything in sight. Sometimes I start walking forward for no reason at all (mostly into lava...), and other times none of the controls work when this happens. Sometimes I can't look around, which isn't good when there's a t rex behind you. And then after all this glitching, the game just shuts down on its own. I'm not the only one with this problem. There's one review I found (that I didn't see until I already got the app) that says, "Don't get this game if you have an Amazon Fire tablet. It keeps crashing." However, I've come to accept t this glitch as one accepts a sticky break in an old car. I very much love this game, but when you're in the nether, the glitches make it even more dangerous. I just fell into a pit of lava, right after I finally got the glow dust I had been looking for for days, and all because I couldn't control my legs. 

Guest Amazon Fire User

EMERGENCY! 

Remember when I said I fell into lava? Well my tablet ran out of charge at the exact same moment. Now I'm respawning INSIDE of a block of bedrock. I can't destroy it and keep suffocating. Please is there anything you can do to help me please?????

On 4/12/2019 at 9:07 PM, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

EMERGENCY! 

Remember when I said I fell into lava? Well my tablet ran out of charge at the exact same moment. Now I'm respawning INSIDE of a block of bedrock. I can't destroy it and keep suffocating. Please is there anything you can do to help me please?????

Try to move being inside the block. Perhaps, it may help to leave the block.

Thank you for bugs description. Perhaps we'll fix it in future

Guest Amazon Fire User
4 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Try to move being inside the block. Perhaps, it may help to leave the block.

Thank you for bugs description. Perhaps we'll fix it in future

Oh my goodness, it worked!! Thank you so much! ☺☺☺ (you'll probably see me around some more. I have a lot of ideas...)

Guest Amazon Fire User

Hello, me again. XD

Concerning the enchantment table again, I checked the item list in creative mode. It's not there.

Guest Anonymous

Hi! On the topic of enchantment, can you add an infinite arrow enchantment + book?