Tellurion Mobile Support

What should be added in future releases?

Poll #2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What should be added in future releases?

• Increased size of dinosaurs (games with dinosaurs)
    • New dimensions (like End, Aether)
    • Ability to create your own skins
    • Ability to accelerate your movement speed
    • Ability to give a name to your pets
    • Lucky blocks
    • Armor stand
    • Ability to create interior items
    • Ability to create a family
    • Colored glass/water/armor
    • New types of blocks (sponge, mushroom etc.)

Guest Dheliah

More dimensions like candy dimension.

Guest olezha

I Want New Diamentions And ability to name your pet and make traders more smart because they are dumb they just run away from there village they don't sleep in there houses and they are 3 blocks tall but they should be 2 block tall  and the kids should be 1 block tall also i want armor stand as well and make new models matching to new update

On 5/28/2020 at 8:18 PM, Guest olezha said:

I Want New Diamentions And ability to name your pet and make traders more smart because they are dumb they just run away from there village they don't sleep in there houses and they are 3 blocks tall but they should be 2 block tall  and the kids should be 1 block tall also i want armor stand as well and make new models matching to new update

We'll consider your suggestions.

Guest I hope u will consider

1-you can add maps for some places like mansion, temples, so it will be easier to fide them rather than roaming here and there not where to go.. Especially in survival 

2-i don't know that this is possible now but if not find a way to invite our friends to our own world or play in a world together.. 

Guest kid

arrmor stand  ability to give pets name

On 6/10/2020 at 3:44 PM, Guest I hope u will consider said:

1-you can add maps for some places like mansion, temples, so it will be easier to fide them rather than roaming here and there not where to go.. Especially in survival 

2-i don't know that this is possible now but if not find a way to invite our friends to our own world or play in a world together.. 

Hello.

We plan to add an ability to play together with your friends in future updates.

Perhaps we'll add some kind of map in future.

Multiplayer survival with own server like multicraft or planetcraft 

Or local mutiplayer like krafteers

Or fix the electrium to be exactly like minecraft so that we can refer to minecrfat redstone tutorials

Guest More things in Realmcraft

The Gameplay of realmcraft is good but please improve the Textures of blocks. Please make them clear and bright.

Is there soul sand in the game If no then please add it. And also add New Dimensions, nametag, More Villages like Nether Village, Nether fortress, and much more things.

please reply to my post.

Guest Dimensions

Add new dimensions like End, Aether, Candy etc

Please consider my Suggestion

Guest Traders

I have noticed that Realmcraft Traders doesn't do anything except walking here and there. They not even sleep. Please give them new abilities like Sleeping, doing farming, etc. And the give us abilities to change their occupation.

Please reply to my post

Guest Srijan
On 5/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, Guest olezha said:

Yess bro

Guest Srijan
On 2/28/2019 at 2:08 PM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you for your feedback. We'll consider your suggestions.

We're working on the multiplayer mode in the Creative mode and soon you'll be able to play with friends in your world :) 

When the next update will come It's more than 2 months passed when the next update will come please tell dear developer

On 5/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, Guest olezha said:

On 9/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, Guest Traders said:

I have noticed that Realmcraft Traders doesn't do anything except walking here and there. They not even sleep. Please give them new abilities like Sleeping, doing farming, etc. And the give us abilities to change their occupation.

Please reply to my post

Hello and thanks for your ideas. We'll consider them.

Guest guest abcd

i think it is better to have a oil bucket,it may help to burn the space it occupies.

and another thing,if there is a option to create a seperate world in multiplayer

only for  our friends.and normal human eggs ,not a trader.i hope you implement requests