Tellurion Mobile Support

What should be added in future releases?

Poll #2  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should be added in future releases?

• Increased size of dinosaurs (games with dinosaurs)
    • New dimensions (like End, Aether)
    • Ability to create your own skins
    • Ability to accelerate your movement speed
    • Ability to give a name to your pets
    • Lucky blocks
    • Armor stand
    • Ability to create interior items
    • Ability to create a family
    • Colored glass/water/armor
    • New types of blocks (sponge, mushroom etc.)

Guest dinosaurs

Add new aquatic dinosaurs, allow predat dinos as pets(trex, Spinosaurus) make dinosaurs more accurate looking.

Guest ???

?These all sound like awesome ideas, I don’t know which is best. Maybe whichever is easiest to do. :)

Are these options for future apps? :)

1 hour ago, Guest ??? said:

?These all sound like awesome ideas, I don’t know which is best. Maybe whichever is easiest to do. :)

Are these options for future apps? :)

No, these're features to implement in the future updates of our apps :) Some of them will definitely be added in future updates. Some of them you can choose by your own :)  

Guest ???
5 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

No, these're features to implement in the future updates of our apps :) Some of them will definitely be added in future updates. Some of them you can choose by your own :)  

?Wow! I am very curious what Aether would be like, but I was afraid it would be hard to make. I know someone who would love the family ability or the sponge and mushroom blocks (she probably would like the interior items too). I’m so indecisive. I know the running ability is very helpful, and I think RealmCraft has it. I haven’t tried to run in PrimalCraft yet, but I’ll go test it real soon. ?

:) Do the people of Tellurion Mobile get to vote on their favorite ideas? I am curious what you would like best. :) You guys are awesome! ?

16 hours ago, Guest ??? said:

?Wow! I am very curious what Aether would be like, but I was afraid it would be hard to make. I know someone who would love the family ability or the sponge and mushroom blocks (she probably would like the interior items too). I’m so indecisive. I know the running ability is very helpful, and I think RealmCraft has it. I haven’t tried to run in PrimalCraft yet, but I’ll go test it real soon. ?

:) Do the people of Tellurion Mobile get to vote on their favorite ideas? I am curious what you would like best. :) You guys are awesome! ?

Thank you. We appreciate it :) 

At the moment we're focused on the multiplayer mode :)  That's what we want to add soon :) 

Guest ???
21 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you. We appreciate it :) 

At the moment we're focused on the multiplayer mode :)  That's what we want to add soon :) 

?Multiplayer sounds awesome! I know it is hard to do multiplayer, and I don’t mind low resolution gameplay if that makes it easier to do.

I am used to getting disconnected a lot in multiplayer games that were not as good as your RealmCraft. I rarely have WiFi and the data on this phone is slow. If there is a way I could help I would love to help when I can. You guys are so nice! ?

Guest Fire gril

Én nagyon szeretek multiplayer-játszani! ? ?

Guest More block and ect.Updates

I was hoping you could add underwater plants and more than just fish.And probably the ability to name pets.Overall I'm loving the new updates :D

4 hours ago, Guest More block and ect.Updates said:

I was hoping you could add underwater plants and more than just fish.And probably the ability to name pets.Overall I'm loving the new updates :D

Thank you for your feedback. We'll consider your proposition :) 

Guest Please
8 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps we'll add it in future updates :) 

Please add local network multiplayer in dinocraft please

Guest Picklesthecat

make plants more than 1 block tall.

😀Hi,i would like a new bomb or a weapon because i would like it to be more fun,also add a mode in multiplayer where you can break blocks.add all of this stuff to realmcraft.👆

Edited by Medo_pro
I forgot to write which game.

9 hours ago, Medo_pro said:

😀Hi,i would like a new bomb or a weapon because i would like it to be more fun,also add a mode in multiplayer where you can break blocks.add all of this stuff to realmcraft.👆

Thank you for your feedback. We'll consider your suggestions.

We're working on the multiplayer mode in the Creative mode and soon you'll be able to play with friends in your world :) 

Guest Amazon Fire User

I don't have an account, so I can't vote officially, but I would love to make my own skins, play multiplayer, and have a family of NPCs that aren't trying to eat me. Villagers would be nice and so would chests that spawn with things already inside them. 

Guest Amazon Fire User

Oh and we NEED the End. :)

Guest Guest Account

Hello guys.

I do not have an actual account here so I am using a guest account to write this comment. Let me just start off by saying that I love this thing and it is preferably a great alternative for people who cannot afford the original Minecraft. It is, in general a very well made app and I think it has the potential to expand even if not every day, perhaps some time during every month.

It is glorious and I think that it is a huge standout compared to the original Minecraft and all of that. Now, I do have some suggestions to make.

First of all, there’s a swarm of mycelium growing near the temple when you enter Old City that eats everything in its path up, so removing that would be nice.

I also think you should be able to make the map in the Editors Choice maps somehow extend into the rest of the infinite seed, with structures similar to the ones in the main map spawning from time to time, hence making an exciting experience wether you choose to add onto or survive in the Editors Choice maps. These structors, plus all the structors in the main map, should have some items randomly spawn in each chest in case the player decides they’ll play it in survival.

You should also fix the issue where in the Editors Choice maps the carpet blocks go full sized, especially when adding new ones as that makes it take some time to fully enter one of the buildings.

You should also add stone doors, mainly for the Small Settlement map.

Also, I think if you added quests to the single player survival that told you to find structures other than just villages (Temples, Witch Huts, Mansion, and every new structure you add in the future updates and do the same marker as the quest you used to tell players to find the village) as this could easily help. Also, Desert Temples should be able to spawn in Red Deserts as well, you should just add them as a new variant using the red sandstone blocks or on occasion the nether bricks, (preferably the red dyed one) and also changing the pillar and stripe colors to make it fit in more, but otherwise same model. To add onto my statement about making quests for each structure, let’s first give notice to the fact that the quest “Forgotten Village” gives 25 coins per completion. Well, now let’s do the same with the rest, the second structure (Desert Temple in order of structures added, it will also complete the same quest if you find a Red Desert Temple, similarly to how “Fuel By Own Hands” will complete as long as you have coal in the inventory even though you didn’t make any charcoal) and do a x2 raise. If we do this we could complete “Dusty Temple” for 50 coins. And then of course it stays 50 for each. Then, “Old House” (Witches Hut (It’s because Witches hut gets built in the swamp and swamp houses are usually very old).) for 100, wed do “Vine-covered Temple” (Jungle Temple, for future release), and 150 for “Burnt Temple” (Nether stronghold when it gets released, should only be half as rare as Mansions and should be marked by a red version of the regular marker with a skull on it to indicate it was used for some evil purposes back when man ruled The Nether) with of course, Villages strictly made up of entirely the Nether Hell House blueprint with soul sand pathways and Lamps made the same way as a normal village, excepting the Nether brick fence post and Glowstone lightsource. Of course, The villagers wouldn’t get hostile for taking they’re items, but there should be such a mob as a Nether Golem (Same Model as Iron Golem and have they’re skin in inverted colors and have dead looking moss and vines followed by Death-Red eyes) Who will spawn throughout the Nether, and Both they And Iron Golems should be able to use portals. Now Nether Golems should twice the size of an Iron Golem, and if they get confused by a tree they will either destroy it in multiple punches or pick it up and use it as a weapon, whilst beating on the trunk in an underhand motion similar to a person with a bat if it’s been provoked, however if it has full health it will walk with it normally. Now since they’re twice the size of an iron golem they should be tamed with either Netherrack or Lava Cube, and they should be rideable without saddle, and once tamed they should not attack you for stealing from a nether village or stronghold. If you do it whilst it is not tamed however, if within 120 blocks from it, it should run twice as fast as an iron golem and hit with half the damage but twice as much health, but has a chance to one hit you even with diamond on if it is carrying a tree, especially a dark oak, however once near you become half as fast as you without sprint, and can be easily killed as long as another iron golem is supervising you, especially when multiple are in the area, and they will immediately attack the Nether golem if it attacks you for any reasons, but Nether Golems will leave you alone if they catch you stealing from a regular village, or in a mineshaft should you choose to spawn one in one. They should also be very aggressive towards animals, especially passive ones and will be able to sense one from about 70 blocks away, often causing confusion, especially if there are many of them at once. Now, while we are on the topic of dimensions, Nether Golems should also be able to go into the Aether when it is added, with or without portal (without meaning the player spawned it in the Aether) and they should have a raised aggression in the Aether, as the Nether kinda represents Hell While the Aether more represents Heaven (when you look at the videos of it on YouTube in the Minecraft version) And the difference between the way they effect the player should be a particularly new function; Stamina or Energy. Stamina is basically the amount of work the player is able to do in a given time. Now it stays normal while the player is on “Earth”, However they will lose energy twice as fast in the Nether while in the Aether they should keep they’re energy for twice as long, and players should be able to sleep in the Aether while in the Nether the player requires Haste Potions in order to continue working. The day in the Aether should be twice as long as in the Earth while the night should be reduced in time by half. Villages should be twice as common as in Earth, and should often spawn with a temple in the center, and the buildings should be designed similarly to the way the buildings in the Editors Choice map Magical Town are, and be Twice the size of the regular villages on Earth. Now again because of the Heaven and Hell relationship between the Aether and the Nether, not only will iron golems spawn twice as often in Aether villages, but if a Nether Golem sees the village it will immediately begin attacking at will, and will alert any nearby Nether Golems to do the same, Signaled by a low pitched grunting, it will also make this sound to alert about enemies or animals or mobs, and even when a player is stealing from a Nether Village/Nether Temple, or every single time it is hit by the player, in which case all Nether Golems within 30 blocks will hear the grunts while Iron Golems will take to the scene immediately regardless of distance, and will not attack the player for accidentally hitting them during the killing of the Nether Golem. Nether Golems should also have trade relations with Nightcrawlers if living in the Nether. Trades could be more bittersweet in the Nether for the player while the trades in the Aether should usually focus more on diamond items or rare items in future updates, and Villagers in the Aether and Earth should not slam doors at all anymore whilst a Nether villager will continually slam doors if you’re near if they dislike you, which will occasionally irritate nearby Iron Golems into killing the Nether Villager.

This is all I have to say, if you have read the entire review then thank you so much both players and devs alike, and I hope these suggestions get added, even if it takes multiple updates to add them all.

Guest Guest Account

Oh and if a creeper hits a building in a village a new class of villager called a Handyman should be able to start repairing the building and land back to its former glory, regardless of wether or not it is in the Earth, Aether or Nether, or if it is a Nether Villager.