Guest Leviathan

Realm Craft, Multiplayer ???

On 12/2/2018 at 1:00 AM, Guest Leviathan said:

There is no online in this game ?

Thank you for your feedback. We've already added a beta-version of the multiplayer in the current update. You should tap the "Worlds" in the main menu, choose the world you like, tap it's icon and tap "With Multiplayer" button.

Guest lolo

The ability to place and break blocks in multiplayer. And to create multiplayer worlds 

On 8/31/2019 at 10:07 PM, Guest lolo said:

The ability to place and break blocks in multiplayer. And to create multiplayer worlds 

It's possible to place and break blocks in multiplayer worlds. So you can build with your friends. But all the changes in worlds will be stored no more than 24 hours. 

Guest Multiplayer

Why can’t we see each other and use the worlds on other people’s servers? So far, multiplayer is just looking at other people’s work but we aren’t able to do anything with their besides do a bunch of other stuff that we can’t keep. Nor can we actually see anyone. I think that it’s a lot more fun if people are able to play together and interact with one another. I build a ton of things on realm craft but I want to play with others in that world. Please let people interact with each other!!!

8 hours ago, Guest Multiplayer said:

Why can’t we see each other and use the worlds on other people’s servers? So far, multiplayer is just looking at other people’s work but we aren’t able to do anything with their besides do a bunch of other stuff that we can’t keep. Nor can we actually see anyone. I think that it’s a lot more fun if people are able to play together and interact with one another. I build a ton of things on realm craft but I want to play with others in that world. Please let people interact with each other!!!

We plan to add a multiplayer mode where you'll be able to play with other players in your own world.

Currently you can play in the multiplayer mode in "Worlds" and build together with other players.

Guest RealmCraft Player

Why can’t I just create a survival world and make it multiplayer so that my friends can play with me on the world I built? Can you make that an option please? It would make the game much better.  Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Guest RealmCraft Player said:

Why can’t I just create a survival world and make it multiplayer so that my friends can play with me on the world I built? Can you make that an option please? It would make the game much better.  Thanks. 

We plan to add a multiplayer mode in survival/creative modes in future.

Guest Multiplayer mode

When will you add multiplayer mode in survival.

Guest Hgtht

Can you add more fish coral turtles sharks dolphins shipwrecks or and underwater villages because right now they are really bland

Guest Yti

Can you make villages spawn more because I have never come close to one

Guest Indoor accessories

Can you add some indoor accessories like how you added the benches and presents, could you add stuff like chairs tables lamps toilets barbecues and also could you add a morph block hide and seek.

20 hours ago, Guest Indoor accessories said:

Can you add some indoor accessories like how you added the benches and presents, could you add stuff like chairs tables lamps toilets barbecues and also could you add a morph block hide and seek.

Yes, we plan to add it in future updates :) 

Guest Deano

How do you make your own world multiplayer 

Guest Multiplayer Feature

I feel like you really need a feature where you can interact with one another in your own worlds.  The worlds that are set up are kinda blah.  If two friends could play together in a world that they made,  that would be amazing.  So please please please make a feature like that!!!! 

19 hours ago, Guest Multiplayer Feature said:

I feel like you really need a feature where you can interact with one another in your own worlds.  The worlds that are set up are kinda blah.  If two friends could play together in a world that they made,  that would be amazing.  So please please please make a feature like that!!!! 

We plan to add this feature in future updates 😊

Guest Curious guest

How often do you update the game? Also, I think you should add multiplayer in worlds you create, my friend and I have wanted to do so for some time now.

11 hours ago, Guest Curious guest said:

I think you should add multiplayer in worlds you create

We plan to add it in future updates

11 hours ago, Guest Curious guest said:

How often do you update the game?

Pretty often. A new update will be released within a month😊

Guest Etha
On 9/2/2019 at 12:09 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

It's possible to place and break blocks in multiplayer worlds. So you can build with your friends. But all the changes in worlds will be stored no more than 24 hours. 

Umm how do I make my own world

Guest Rosella

Can I play with my friend with Wi-Fi? I mean offline or online? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.