world hello

Discussion page spam problems

Hello developers. 

This forum is by far the most helpful and developers pay frequent visits to operate the forum. Thank you. 

But there is kind of a spam problem, especially at the discussion page. During October 23 1AM-3PM UTC+8, 3 accounts spammed advertisements such as abortion pills in the discussion page, making "Speedrunning Tellurion-Craft" (my post) ending up in the second page.

If you can, please let no human spamming happen anymore, they probably do the spam manually. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, world hello said:

During October 23 1AM-3PM UTC+8, 3 accounts spammed advertisements such as abortion pills in the discussion page, making "Speedrunning Tellurion-Craft" (my post) ending up in the second page.

Here are the three accounts, please consider to delete those accounts. 

Screenshot_20201023_153856_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201023_153912_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201023_153925_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 10/23/2020 at 3:38 PM, world hello said:

During October 23 1AM-3PM UTC+8, 3 accounts spammed advertisements such as abortion pills in the discussion page, making "Speedrunning Tellurion-Craft" (my post) ending up in the second page.

Hello developers, 

There is an update that the post is released in 7 PM UTC+8 , October 25, and the 3 accounts, especially KITS MTP, are spamming throughout the days and now my post ended up in the 4th page. This is getting severe that the spam problem has gone to all other sub-forums. Please fix this problem immediately. 

On 10/25/2020 at 12:22 PM, world hello said:

Hello developers, 

There is an update that the post is released in 7 PM UTC+8 , October 25, and the 3 accounts, especially KITS MTP, are spamming throughout the days and now my post ended up in the 4th page. This is getting severe that the spam problem has gone to all other sub-forums. Please fix this problem immediately. 

Hello. Thank you for help.

We've already blocked those accounts.

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.