Jump to content
world hello

Speedrunning Tellurion-Craft (500TH POST)

Recommended Posts

Umm, a little note here, I now play adventurecraft instead of Realmcraft now... 

So I wanted to Speedrun Realmcraft like it is in Minecraft, but I do not have a fixed target because there is no "the end". Can anyone give me a target on Realmcraft for me to speedrun? 

Edited by world hello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 1:01 PM, world hello said:

Umm, a little note here, I now play adventurecraft instead of Realmcraft now... 

So I wanted to Speedrun Realmcraft like it is in Minecraft, but I do not have a fixed target because there is no "the end". Can anyone give me a target on Realmcraft for me to speedrun? 

We plan to add new dimensions in future updates😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello developers, 

On 10/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

add new dimensions

I think you have misunderstood what my question is. Because the game doesn't have "the end" to clear the dragon and "finish" the game, I was asking for the main objective of the game if I want to play it competitively. Thank you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 12:13 PM, world hello said:

Hello developers, 

I think you have misunderstood what my question is. Because the game doesn't have "the end" to clear the dragon and "finish" the game, I was asking for the main objective of the game if I want to play it competitively. Thank you.  

The end is a dimension in minecraft.

So we plan to add new dimension with bosses, new mobs maybe, etc. in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello developers, 

Boy would you screw up one more time, because I ain't frothing for the end to be added. I just want to ask what will be my target if I wanted to "speedrun" Tellurion-Craft. For example, I tried to get diamonds as fast as I could, and it was done in 13 minutes. Don't be an English noob. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, world hello said:

Hello developers, 

Boy would you screw up one more time, because I ain't frothing for the end to be added. I just want to ask what will be my target if I wanted to "speedrun" Tellurion-Craft. For example, I tried to get diamonds as fast as I could, and it was done in 13 minutes. Don't be an English noob. Thank you. 

Oh, sorry😄

Well, you can try to get to the Nether.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 1:01 PM, world hello said:

Can anyone give me a target on Realmcraft for me to speedrun? 

Activate a beacon.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...