world hello

Speedrunning Tellurion-Craft (500TH POST)

Umm, a little note here, I now play adventurecraft instead of Realmcraft now... 

So I wanted to Speedrun Realmcraft like it is in Minecraft, but I do not have a fixed target because there is no "the end". Can anyone give me a target on Realmcraft for me to speedrun? 

Edited by world hello

On 10/22/2020 at 1:01 PM, world hello said:

Umm, a little note here, I now play adventurecraft instead of Realmcraft now... 

So I wanted to Speedrun Realmcraft like it is in Minecraft, but I do not have a fixed target because there is no "the end". Can anyone give me a target on Realmcraft for me to speedrun? 

We plan to add new dimensions in future updates😊

Hello developers, 

On 10/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

add new dimensions

I think you have misunderstood what my question is. Because the game doesn't have "the end" to clear the dragon and "finish" the game, I was asking for the main objective of the game if I want to play it competitively. Thank you.  

On 11/3/2020 at 12:13 PM, world hello said:

Hello developers, 

I think you have misunderstood what my question is. Because the game doesn't have "the end" to clear the dragon and "finish" the game, I was asking for the main objective of the game if I want to play it competitively. Thank you.  

The end is a dimension in minecraft.

So we plan to add new dimension with bosses, new mobs maybe, etc. in the future.

Hello developers, 

Boy would you screw up one more time, because I ain't frothing for the end to be added. I just want to ask what will be my target if I wanted to "speedrun" Tellurion-Craft. For example, I tried to get diamonds as fast as I could, and it was done in 13 minutes. Don't be an English noob. Thank you. 

52 minutes ago, world hello said:

Hello developers, 

Boy would you screw up one more time, because I ain't frothing for the end to be added. I just want to ask what will be my target if I wanted to "speedrun" Tellurion-Craft. For example, I tried to get diamonds as fast as I could, and it was done in 13 minutes. Don't be an English noob. Thank you. 

Oh, sorry😄

Well, you can try to get to the Nether.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 1:01 PM, world hello said:

Can anyone give me a target on Realmcraft for me to speedrun? 

Activate a beacon.

• Thanks 1