Spider - Oviraptor

Horse - Amargasaurus - rideable mob

Wolf - Teleocrater - tameable mob

Ocelot - Gallimimus - tameable mob

Rabbit - Microceraptor

Crow - Pterodactyl

Eagle - Quetzalcoatlus

Guest ???

?Wow, this is awesome! There is so much fun facts on this forum. :) I like this correspondence list. Which games can you tame dinosaurs in??

Guest ???

?RaptorCraft sounds awesome!? Someday I hope I get to see RaptorCraft and all the dinosaurs in the table. :) You guys make things that I never knew were possible, thank you, and have an awesome day/evening! ?

Guest Taming

How do I ride the armargasaurus? I can't tame it, I have wheat and apples and all that. I tap the feed button.. Nothing happens. Can't saddle. Can't put the armor on it. Any help would be nice.

15 hours ago, Guest Taming said:

How do I ride the armargasaurus? I can't tame it, I have wheat and apples and all that. I tap the feed button.. Nothing happens. Can't saddle. Can't put the armor on it. Any help would be nice.

Thanks for your feedback. To ride an amargasaurus you should tap the "Tame" button with an empty hand (maybe couple of times), after that you should tap the "Board" button, take the saddle and tap the "Saddle" button. Then you may also put an armor: you should take an armor and tap the "Armor" button. 

14 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

RaptorCraft, DinoCraft and JurassicCraft :) 

Hardly any of the animals listed here are found in my version of Dinocraft. The saddle doesn't exist and a lot of the spawners are broken. Please fix this, along with adding more abilities and animals, such as procoptodon (rideable), direwolf (wolf counterpart), saber tooth (ocelot/lion counterpart) and quokka (rabbit counterpart) just to name a few.

Right now the only thing I've been able to find out is how to use wheat on smaller dinosaurs and the seeds for the lizard. Can you include a tutorial on these?

8 hours ago, FelisLupus said:

Hardly any of the animals listed here are found in my version of Dinocraft. The saddle doesn't exist and a lot of the spawners are broken. Please fix this, along with adding more abilities and animals, such as procoptodon (rideable), direwolf (wolf counterpart), saber tooth (ocelot/lion counterpart) and quokka (rabbit counterpart) just to name a few.

Right now the only thing I've been able to find out is how to use wheat on smaller dinosaurs and the seeds for the lizard. Can you include a tutorial on these?

Could you please clarify the situation with a saddle?

You may find it in the second tab of the inventory.

In the Survival mode there're three ways to find a saddle:

1. To catch it in the result of fishing

2. To find it in village/dungeon chests.

3. Leatherworker sells a saddle in the result of third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

Sure, we'll include it asap :) 

Guest Picklesthecat

Does a tyrannosaurus (from DinoCraft) correspond with anything? Also, horse armor (or Dino armor, in this case) doesn't exist. My Kindle Fire 6th generation is very short on app updates, and the app is at version 2.7... This also applies to RealmCraft as well. ( I have both games (:) Also, when did horse armor appear in the game at what  version?

Thanks,

Picklesthecat

On 2/1/2019 at 1:27 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Could you please clarify the situation with a saddle?

You may find it in the second tab of the inventory.

In the Survival mode there're three ways to find a saddle:

1. To catch it in the result of fishing

2. To find it in village/dungeon chests.

3. Leatherworker sells a saddle in the result of third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

Sure, we'll include it asap :) 

The saddle does not exist in creative mode, I checked the tab several times and it was not there. However, I was able to find character armor, flint and steel, and various buckets. I would love for all of your games to be available on the Amazon store.

The latest update available for me goes even further than Picklesthecat at a staggering 2.3.3, which was released over an entire year ago on July 14, 2017. I have a Fire HD 8. 

P.S. I have tried to download AdventureCraft (the only other game available) but it crashes immediately once it is loaded. Please fix this as well.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:16 PM, FelisLupus said:

The saddle does not exist in creative mode, I checked the tab several times and it was not there. However, I was able to find character armor, flint and steel, and various buckets. I would love for all of your games to be available on the Amazon store.

The latest update available for me goes even further than Picklesthecat at a staggering 2.3.3, which was released over an entire year ago on July 14, 2017. I have a Fire HD 8

P.S. I have tried to download AdventureCraft (the only other game available) but it crashes immediately once it is loaded. Please fix this as well.

Oh, I see.

We didn't update our apps on Amazon for a long time. Perhaps we'll update it in the future and the saddle and other new items and features will be available :) 

Guest TheStuntMan

How exactly are you supposed to eat food....

9 hours ago, Guest TheStuntMan said:

How exactly are you supposed to eat food....

You can feed your character only in the Survival mode. To eat some food the player should be hungry. You should take some eatable item, tap and hold your finger on the screen of your device.

Here’s the video on how to eat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28181hqsnK0

Guest hhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
On 2/4/2019 at 12:15 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Oh, I see.

We didn't update our apps on Amazon for a long time. Perhaps we'll update it in the future and the saddle and other new items and features will be available :) 

Is primal craft an Amazon app? I don't want to get one of your games that doesn't get updates.

Guest Jojo

How do I spawn the lion,bear,and animals like that? It won’t work for me.