Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mystery Man

Sugestions

Guest Mystery Man

Hello I have many segestions for the game. My first segestion is to add bosses. I realy like the game but the fact there is not any great chalenges saddens me add some bosses such as Withers that can be made using 4 soul sand and 3 wither skeloten heads wich can be obtain by elementals or chests. add ender dragon for the end ( more on end later) , evoker for woodland mansion they drop totem of undying than when you die you have anhtor chace. add a ocean monument with elder gardien drops spounge in strutre it should also have spounge add raids raiders can be found i n pillager outpost and they have a beast called the raveger they kill vilagers also zobie sieges at night. raids only start if you go into village with negative efect bad omen. thank you for reading love your game and please add this also i cannot get new update  i play on apple iPAD please help lov love love your game. thx

14 hours ago, Guest Mystery Man said:

Hello I have many segestions for the game. My first segestion is to add bosses. I realy like the game but the fact there is not any great chalenges saddens me add some bosses such as Withers that can be made using 4 soul sand and 3 wither skeloten heads wich can be obtain by elementals or chests. add ender dragon for the end ( more on end later) , evoker for woodland mansion they drop totem of undying than when you die you have anhtor chace. add a ocean monument with elder gardien drops spounge in strutre it should also have spounge add raids raiders can be found i n pillager outpost and they have a beast called the raveger they kill vilagers also zobie sieges at night. raids only start if you go into village with negative efect bad omen. thank you for reading love your game and please add this also i cannot get new update  i play on apple iPAD please help lov love love your game. thx

Hello.

Thank you for your sugesstions. 

We plan to add new bosses and other content in future updates😊

Soon a new version of the app will be available in App Store.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this