Tellurion Mobile Support

Portal to Nether

Guest unknown

Is there a nether fortress in the nether please tell me??!! 

Guest unknown

Thanks that was helpfull cause i was looking for it crazy thanks but how do we get blaze rods or powder

Guest Amazon Fire User

Hello, it's me again. So now my Nether portals are acting really strange. I went through portal A, the portal I usually use, to get to the Nether, but instead of coming through portal B, a new portal (C) appeared right on the top of portal B. I though that was weird and I had to build a ladder to get down. Then I went through portal B, but another new portal (D) spit me out instead of portal A. It spawned a few blocks away from portal A and half of my fortress disappeared. I'm staying away from the nether so my fortress doesn't get destroyed any more that it is now.  

Thoughts? 

On 11/1/2018 at 4:13 PM, Guest unknown said:

Thanks that was helpfull cause i was looking for it crazy thanks but how do we get blaze rods or powder

At the moment these items are available only in Creative mode.

You may choose the items you need being in Creative mode and change the game mode to Survival.

13 hours ago, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

Hello, it's me again. So now my Nether portals are acting really strange. I went through portal A, the portal I usually use, to get to the Nether, but instead of coming through portal B, a new portal (C) appeared right on the top of portal B. I though that was weird and I had to build a ladder to get down. Then I went through portal B, but another new portal (D) spit me out instead of portal A. It spawned a few blocks away from portal A and half of my fortress disappeared. I'm staying away from the nether so my fortress doesn't get destroyed any more that it is now.  

Thoughts? 

It may be some kind of a bug. We'll check it. Thank you for providing information. 

Guest Amazon Fire User
On 4/18/2019 at 3:20 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

It may be some kind of a bug. We'll check it. Thank you for providing information. 

You're welcome. :) Quick question though: I know there aren't any nether fortresses, but are there any strongholds in the overworld? Do the chests that spawn in villages sometimes come with items already in them? And which biome is the one that has a bunch of little puddles and lots of mushrooms? 

Guest Amazon Fire User

Happy Easter, by the way. God bless you all. 😃

Guest Hello

I also have the same questions that we're posted on Easter. 

On 4/21/2019 at 9:37 PM, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

are there any strongholds in the overworld?

In the Overworld you may find Woodland Mansion and Desert Temple. Soon we plan to add other structures.

Also you may find Dungeons in caves (a room made of moss stone. There you will find a chest and a monster spawner)

But these buildings are not available in the Amazon-version :( 

which biome is the one that has a bunch of little puddles and lots of mushrooms?

Perhaps, it's a Swampland biome.

Do the chests that spawn in villages sometimes come with items already in them?

Sure, there always should be some items in chests 

Guest Amazon Fire User
12 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

But these buildings are not available in the Amazon-version :( 

Rats! Maybe I should just get it on my phone. 🤔

Guest Amazon Fire User

Is there a desktop version if DinoCraft? And if so, does it have the updates I'm interested in? :)

Guest Amazon Fire User

Like riding "horses", taming "wolves", fishing, buildings, enchantment table, anvil, mobs, and Multiplayer. I really want multiplayer. Does the Google Play store version for Samsung (Android, I think) have those thing? Thank you for dealing with me for the past couple weeks and please answer my questions. :)

One more thing, slightly more off topic. Is there a DinoCraft book series? I know Minecraft has a couple and if it wasn't for them, I probably never would've been interested in DinoCraft. 

On 4/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

Is there a desktop version if DinoCraft?

Thank you for your feedback. 

There's a PC version of RealmCraft. Here's the link:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/764580/RealmCraft/

And there're all those features in our game. Except Multiplayer.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

Does the Google Play store version for Samsung (Android, I think) have those thing?

Sure, an Android-version has all those things.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, Guest Amazon Fire User said:

One more thing, slightly more off topic. Is there a DinoCraft book series?

No, there's no book series of our game. 

Guest Xavier

Could you add mobile chest if their destroyed the item in them are in 

Guest Dommm

Hey if we  put the lava above the water the obsidian forms but after that how do we take it after we dig I can't find it

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, Guest Dommm said:

Hey if we  put the lava above the water the obsidian forms but after that how do we take it after we dig I can't find it

In this way you can only collect them in survival mode. After braking obsidian will from blocks.you have go near to collect them.

Edited by Pranav