A place to talk about our favorite creationsย and/or ideas for new creations. For new players it can be a tool for questions about blocks.

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
On 5/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, JDawg said:

A place to talk about our favorite creationsย and/or ideas for new creations. For new players it can be a tool for questions about blocks.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ƒEverything about RealmCraft 3D: Survive & Craft isย awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It belongs in first place among games. ๐Ÿ˜ƒย To name just a few reasons why this is my favorite app:

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe people who created it are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒAll theย village traders, theย worlds, the animals, theย monsters,ย theย survival mode withย quests and the abilityย to escape monsters by jumping in the water,ย theย creative mode with blueprints &ย flying ability, the endless exploration,ย theย download &ย share world options, the traveling to other worlds,ย the tame wolves,ย the tame & ride horses, the fishing, the growing of trees & food, the mine carts you can ride in & carry supplies in, the tools that donโ€™t break, the smooth gameplay that works even if youย donโ€™t have WiFi,ย the coins for daily play & watching advertising, and this website with so much helpful information - are all awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒI have found a fun and helpful ability in RealmCraftย (this happens only sometimes): occasionally,ย when you put thingsย in chests the items go into an empty spot instead of with the other items of the same kind. When this happens ifย you try to put the item that is by itself back in your inventory it will keep giving you infinite of thatย item in your inventory.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒThis game is awesomely glitch-free, the advertising works better than most games (I donโ€™t have WiFi most of the time)ย and if you die in the game you donโ€™t lose any of your inventory! Awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒI want to thank Tellurion Mobile infinite many times for a game that gives you the ability to have infinite fun!๐Ÿ˜ƒย This game not only looks awesome, it is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

15 minutes ago, Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€ said:

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ƒEverything about RealmCraft 3D: Survive & Craft isย awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It belongs in first place among games. ๐Ÿ˜ƒย To name just a few reasons why this is my favorite app:

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe people who created it are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒAll theย village traders, theย worlds, the animals, theย monsters,ย theย survival mode withย quests and the abilityย to escape monsters by jumping in the water,ย theย creative mode with blueprints &ย flying ability, the endless exploration,ย theย download &ย share world options, the traveling to other worlds,ย the tame wolves,ย the tame & ride horses, the fishing, the growing of trees & food, the mine carts you can ride in & carry supplies in, the tools that donโ€™t break, the smooth gameplay that works even if youย donโ€™t have WiFi,ย the coins for daily play & watching advertising, and this website with so much helpful information - are all awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒI have found a fun and helpful ability in RealmCraftย (this happens only sometimes): occasionally,ย when you put thingsย in chests the items go into an empty spot instead of with the other items of the same kind. When this happens ifย you try to put the item that is by itself back in your inventory it will keep giving you infinite of thatย item in your inventory.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒThis game is awesomely glitch-free, the advertising works better than most games (I donโ€™t have WiFi most of the time)ย and if you die in the game you donโ€™t lose any of your inventory! Awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒI want to thank Tellurion Mobile infinite many times for a game that gives you the ability to have infinite fun!๐Ÿ˜ƒย This game not only looks awesome, it is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Thanks for your feedback. We're really glad you like our app and weย appreciate it :)ย 

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
2 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thanks for your feedback. We're really glad you like our app and weย appreciate it :)ย 

๐Ÿ˜ƒThankย you, people of Tellurion Mobile! I know it is hard work to make an app that works. Youย must have a lot of geniuses that work there to make such a masterpiece. Awesome game, with awesome people! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜‚I know that this is going to sound silly, but when you are in survival mode,ย do you craft saddles or do you find them hidden in the world?

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe enchanting table looks really awesome, I canโ€™t wait to try out all the enchantments and potions. ๐Ÿ˜‚The hard part will be when I try to do this in survival mode. Itโ€™s going to be awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I get what you are saying. For the life of me I cannot craft a saddle to ride a horse in survival. Blows my mind.

16 hours ago, JDawg said:

I get what you are saying. For the life of me I cannot craft a saddle to ride a horse in survival. Blows my mind.

Hello :)ย ย 

You can craft the saddle. You can get it in three ways:

1. To find it in village chests/dungeon chests

2.ย Leatherworker sells a saddle in a result of a third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

3. To catch it as a valuable item in the result of fishing

Guest harley9699

I can't find string for the life of me! Thought maybe spiders? but can't find them either. Any ideas? Thanks.

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
26 minutes ago, Guest harley9699 said:

I can't find string for the life of me! Thought maybe spiders? but can't find them either. Any ideas? Thanks.

๐Ÿ˜ƒYes, I was in a forest andย the spiders randomly had string (the string looks really neat, it is in a spool)ย or spiderโ€™s eye sometimes. They might be easier to find at ย night, but Iโ€™m not 100% sure. ๐Ÿ˜‚I thought that they were hard to find too,ย until a bunch of spiders tried to get me in survival mode. It might be random when the spiders are there. :)

๐Ÿ˜ƒI love this game! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
On 5/25/2018 at 9:19 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Hello :)ย ย 

You can craft the saddle. You can get it in three ways:

1. To find it in village chests/dungeon chests

2.ย Leatherworker sells a saddle in a result of a third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

3. To catch it as a valuable item in the result of fishing

๐Ÿ˜ƒThis is awesome! Fishing is a way to get a saddle! Iโ€™ve got to try this! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe new beta multiplayer is out in RealmCraft!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒI canโ€™t wait for it to finish updating!ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒThis is so exciting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒMy little sister is going to love the new joystick options!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe new beta multiplayer is the fastest multiplayer I have ever seen!๐Ÿ˜ƒ It is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒIf you have already downloaded a worldย it only takes a few seconds to go to multiplayer! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe joystick is soย awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ The fish ๐Ÿ  and the piranha are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe different kinds of ๐ŸŽ horses are awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you Tellurion Mobile! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

9 hours ago, Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€ said:

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe new beta multiplayer is the fastest multiplayer I have ever seen!๐Ÿ˜ƒ It is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒIf you have already downloaded a worldย it only takes a few seconds to go to multiplayer! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒThe joystick is soย awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ The fish ๐Ÿ  and the piranha are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe different kinds of ๐ŸŽ horses are awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you Tellurion Mobile! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you, Opal :)ย We appreciate it!

We're glad you like it!

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
On 6/8/2018 at 12:16 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you, Opal :)ย We appreciate it!

We're glad you like it!

๐Ÿ˜ƒI want to thank you for the awesome game chat too, it is working awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you so much Tellurion Mobile, you are so awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ƒI have a sister with an awesome idea for a theme park, I donโ€™t know if it has been done before yet, but it sounds like it would be awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒI was starting with a roller coaster in creative, and she was showing me how to power it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ There is now a little roller coaster made with powered rails and a mine cart. ๐Ÿ˜ƒIt is awesome fun!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒI want to make a giant one!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒI am so glad it is so easy to mine blocks, even though I know that it bothers some people. If you get used to it you can create things so much faster!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒIt is awesome!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you Tellurion Mobile!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love realmcraft! Though I also want to have an option to write in the books, since I'm making an adventure map.

An option for taking a picture that doesn't feature my inventory bar and controls would be nice too! So that I can take some better screenshots.

ย 

Also, I'm running into a problem when trying to get rid of my inventory in Creative Mode - I can't. I've been putting ย stuff in a chest above lava and then getting rid of the chest, but an option to get rid of my stuff some other way would be nice too.

ย 

i included a sample of the adventure map I was talking about - I'm almost finished, and the map has 6 different "towns" and a lot of hidden stuff!

IMG_6044.PNG

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
On 7/27/2018 at 8:05 PM, Cosmic said:

I love realmcraft! Though I also want to have an option to write in the books, since I'm making an adventure map.

An option for taking a picture that doesn't feature my inventory bar and controls would be nice too! So that I can take some better screenshots.

ย 

Also, I'm running into a problem when trying to get rid of my inventory in Creative Mode - I can't. I've been putting ย stuff in a chest above lava and then getting rid of the chest, but an option to get rid of my stuff some other way would be nice too.

ย 

i included a sample of the adventure map I was talking about - I'm almost finished, and the map has 6 different "towns" and a lot of hidden stuff!

IMG_6044.PNG

๐Ÿ˜ƒWow, thatย looks so awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I would love to explore this! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

:)ย I think you can drop stuff on the floor in creative mode (similar to how you drop stuff in survival- by pressing on it). But, you can also replace stuff easily with other stuff by touching it. :)

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
On 8/1/2018 at 10:25 AM, Cosmic said:

Thank you! I didn't know that's how you could drop things xDย Everything's a lot easier now.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was my pleasure. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. :)ย Your sample of your adventure map isย impressive! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It looks like an awesome adventure! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Does anyone know how to place a railtrack on top of a chest or hopper or similar? When I try to build in the usual way the menu of the chest/hopper opens...ย 

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
17 hours ago, Erzbischof said:

Does anyone know how to place a railtrack on top of a chest or hopper or similar? When I try to build in the usual way the menu of the chest/hopper opens...ย 

๐Ÿ˜ƒYes! ๐Ÿ˜ƒYou can make a sticky piston open (with electrum and an electrum torch)ย over the hopper so you canย place the track easily, then you can remove the sticky piston afterwards. :):):)

On 8/3/2018 at 4:47 AM, Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€ said:

๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was my pleasure. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. :)ย Your sample of your adventure map isย impressive! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It looks like an awesome adventure! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks! I can't actually put in the whole thing so I just threw in the map whereย I practiced buildingย the hotelย >.<

Says the file was too large so yup. I guess I have to redo them all and upload each city one at a time, or something.

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
On 8/23/2018 at 2:33 PM, Cosmic said:

Thanks! I can't actually put in the whole thing so I just threw in the map whereย I practiced buildingย the hotelย >.<

Says the file was too large so yup. I guess I have to redo them all and upload each city one at a time, or something.

๐Ÿ˜ƒWow! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThat is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜‚I so want to see your maps ๐Ÿ—บ!

๐Ÿ˜‚It takes a really long time to load anythingย that requires cellular data,ย because this phone I useย almost always has aย slow data speeds connection. But, I would love to play in your maps even though it might take a while to load. :)ย Onceย a map is loaded it is really fast and awesome fun to exploreย in it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. :)Tellurion Mobile has new awesome updates to RealmCraft like a blueprints and world search!ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒI canโ€™t wait to try it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guest Guest

Wow! Such a great game!!!! I love everything of it.All graphics, movement, growth, gameplay etc.

But I am facing a problem, when I place custom blocks, it sometimes shows up that "Not possible here".ย 

Please remove this feature.

Otherwise everything is nice. And can you please add armour stands?

Thanks....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.