Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A place to talk about our favorite creations and/or ideas for new creations. For new players it can be a tool for questions about blocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 😃😇😀
On 5/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, JDawg said:

A place to talk about our favorite creations and/or ideas for new creations. For new players it can be a tool for questions about blocks.

😃😇😃Everything about RealmCraft 3D: Survive & Craft is awesome! 😃 It belongs in first place among games. 😃 To name just a few reasons why this is my favorite app:

😃The people who created it are awesome! 😃All the village traders, the worlds, the animals, the monsters, the survival mode with quests and the ability to escape monsters by jumping in the water, the creative mode with blueprints & flying ability, the endless exploration, the download & share world options, the traveling to other worlds, the tame wolves, the tame & ride horses, the fishing, the growing of trees & food, the mine carts you can ride in & carry supplies in, the tools that don’t break, the smooth gameplay that works even if you don’t have WiFi, the coins for daily play & watching advertising, and this website with so much helpful information - are all awesome!!! 😃

😃I have found a fun and helpful ability in RealmCraft (this happens only sometimes): occasionally, when you put things in chests the items go into an empty spot instead of with the other items of the same kind. When this happens if you try to put the item that is by itself back in your inventory it will keep giving you infinite of that item in your inventory.😃

😃This game is awesomely glitch-free, the advertising works better than most games (I don’t have WiFi most of the time) and if you die in the game you don’t lose any of your inventory! Awesome!😃

😃I want to thank Tellurion Mobile infinite many times for a game that gives you the ability to have infinite fun!😃 This game not only looks awesome, it is awesome! 😃⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

😃😇😃Everything about RealmCraft 3D: Survive & Craft is awesome! 😃 It belongs in first place among games. 😃 To name just a few reasons why this is my favorite app:

😃The people who created it are awesome! 😃All the village traders, the worlds, the animals, the monsters, the survival mode with quests and the ability to escape monsters by jumping in the water, the creative mode with blueprints & flying ability, the endless exploration, the download & share world options, the traveling to other worlds, the tame wolves, the tame & ride horses, the fishing, the growing of trees & food, the mine carts you can ride in & carry supplies in, the tools that don’t break, the smooth gameplay that works even if you don’t have WiFi, the coins for daily play & watching advertising, and this website with so much helpful information - are all awesome!!! 😃

😃I have found a fun and helpful ability in RealmCraft (this happens only sometimes): occasionally, when you put things in chests the items go into an empty spot instead of with the other items of the same kind. When this happens if you try to put the item that is by itself back in your inventory it will keep giving you infinite of that item in your inventory.😃

😃This game is awesomely glitch-free, the advertising works better than most games (I don’t have WiFi most of the time) and if you die in the game you don’t lose any of your inventory! Awesome!😃

😃I want to thank Tellurion Mobile infinite many times for a game that gives you the ability to have infinite fun!😃 This game not only looks awesome, it is awesome! 😃⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks for your feedback. We're really glad you like our app and we appreciate it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 😃😇😀
2 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thanks for your feedback. We're really glad you like our app and we appreciate it :) 

😃Thank you, people of Tellurion Mobile! I know it is hard work to make an app that works. You must have a lot of geniuses that work there to make such a masterpiece. Awesome game, with awesome people! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 😃😇😀
On 5/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, JDawg said:

A place to talk about our favorite creations and/or ideas for new creations. For new players it can be a tool for questions about blocks.

😂I know that this is going to sound silly, but when you are in survival mode, do you craft saddles or do you find them hidden in the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 😃😇😀
On 5/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, JDawg said:

A place to talk about our favorite creations and/or ideas for new creations. For new players it can be a tool for questions about blocks.

😃The enchanting table looks really awesome, I can’t wait to try out all the enchantments and potions. 😂The hard part will be when I try to do this in survival mode. It’s going to be awesome! 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JDawg said:

I get what you are saying. For the life of me I cannot craft a saddle to ride a horse in survival. Blows my mind.

Hello :)  

You can craft the saddle. You can get it in three ways:

1. To find it in village chests/dungeon chests

2. Leatherworker sells a saddle in a result of a third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

3. To catch it as a valuable item in the result of fishing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest harley9699

I can't find string for the life of me! Thought maybe spiders? but can't find them either. Any ideas? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 😃😇😀
26 minutes ago, Guest harley9699 said:

I can't find string for the life of me! Thought maybe spiders? but can't find them either. Any ideas? Thanks.

😃Yes, I was in a forest and the spiders randomly had string (the string looks really neat, it is in a spool) or spider’s eye sometimes. They might be easier to find at  night, but I’m not 100% sure. 😂I thought that they were hard to find too, until a bunch of spiders tried to get me in survival mode. It might be random when the spiders are there. :)

😃I love this game! 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 😃😇😀
21 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Hello :)  

You can craft the saddle. You can get it in three ways:

1. To find it in village chests/dungeon chests

2. Leatherworker sells a saddle in a result of a third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

3. To catch it as a valuable item in the result of fishing

😃This is awesome! Fishing is a way to get a saddle! I’ve got to try this! 😃g

 

21 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Hello :)  

You can craft the saddle. You can get it in three ways:

1. To find it in village chests/dungeon chests

2. Leatherworker sells a saddle in a result of a third deal (it costs 8-10 emeralds)

3. To catch it as a valuable item in the result of fishing

😃Wow, I’ve got to try these! This is awesome! 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×