Seeds of biomes, where you can find villages:

474890946 (plains biome)

-960432368 (desert biome)

495750816 (taiga biome)

-841072226 (savanna biome)

😃Awesome! Which games can you do this in? 😃

Guest 😃😇😀
4 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

In all our games: AdventureCraft, RealmCraft, PrimalCraft, RaptorCraft and AlienCraft :)  

😃Oh wow! I would love to get all your games someday!😃 I love your RealmCraft and I recently got PrimalCraft when I saw it advertised in RealmCraft. 😃I got to try all these seeds!😃 Do these seeds mean that you can find villages hidden in these worlds? 😃

18 hours ago, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

😃Oh wow! I would love to get all your games someday!😃 I love your RealmCraft and I recently got PrimalCraft when I saw it advertised in RealmCraft. 😃I got to try all these seeds!😃 Do these seeds mean that you can find villages hidden in these worlds? 😃

When you create a new world, it's divided into huge amount of biomes: jungle, desert, plains, some frozen territories etc. 

Villages appear only in four biomes: desert, plains, savanna and taiga. These seeds allow you to spawn yourself exactly in those biomes, where villages are :) 

Guest 😃😇😀
22 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

When you create a new world, it's divided into huge amount of biomes: jungle, desert, plains, some frozen territories etc. 

Villages appear only in four biomes: desert, plains, savanna and taiga. These seeds allow you to spawn yourself exactly in those biomes, where villages are :) 

😃Awesome! So there could be villages in all the worlds? 😃 I’ve got to do some more exploring! 😃This is so awesome! 😃 Thank you! 😃

Guest 😃😇😀
On 12/27/2017 at 4:47 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

To post a seed you want to share with please enter the seed and a short description of it. Have a good game :) 

😃This is an awesome seed in RealmCraft, there is a village super close by! 😃If you walk south from where you start you will find the village, but be careful not to run into the cactus.🌵😂😃

😃Thank you Tellurion Mobile you guys are awesome! 😃 

Guest abqariisawesome

I found another seed for finding a village in a desert biome 

The seed is my birthday ^_^:17112006

Guest 😃😇😀
11 hours ago, Guest abqariisawesome said:

I found another seed for finding a village in a desert biome 

The seed is my birthday ^_^:17112006

😃Wow, thank you this seed is awesome! 😃I realized that seeds work in both RealmCraft and PrimalCraft, this is so awesome! 😃

Guest abqariisawesome
On 24/06/2018 at 1:10 AM, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

😃Wow, thank you this seed is awesome! 😃I realized that seeds work in both RealmCraft and PrimalCraft, this is so awesome! 😃

Thank you

Guest 😃😇😀
1 hour ago, Guest abqariisawesome said:

Thank you

😃😇:) You are so sweet, and thank you again for posting it! 😃It is an awesome seed, and I hope you had an awesome Fourth of July!😃

Guest abqariisawesome
1 hour ago, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

😃😇:) You are so sweet, and thank you again for posting it! 😃It is an awesome seed, and I hope you had an awesome Fourth of July!😃

I dont celebrate Fourth of July, I celebrate thirty first of august

Guest 😃😇😀
On 7/5/2018 at 6:17 AM, Guest abqariisawesome said:

I dont celebrate Fourth of July, I celebrate thirty first of august

:) Wow, that sounds neat, is it like the Fourth of July in the U.S.? :)

:) I found a seed that has an oak forest and a birch forest next to each other. :) It doesn’t have a village nearby, but it still looks awesome! :) - 498776543

Guest 😃😇😀

😃 This is an awesome beautiful seed in a forest.🌲😃 If you keep going east from where you start you will find a village in the spruce woods, but be careful not to fall into any of the deep mine pits if you are in survival mode! 😂😃

:)Every random seed I try is beautiful, the whole world Tellurion Mobile created is awesome! 😃Thank you Tellurion Mobile!😃

2 hours ago, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

😃 This is an awesome beautiful seed in a forest.🌲😃 If you keep going east from where you start you will find a village in the spruce woods, but be careful not to fall into any of the deep mine pits if you are in survival mode! 😂😃

:)Every random seed I try is beautiful, the whole world Tellurion Mobile created is awesome! 😃Thank you Tellurion Mobile!😃

Thank you so much! We appreciate it :)

Guest 😃😇😀
47 minutes ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you so much! We appreciate it :)

😃Thank you, awesome, kind people of Tellurion Mobile! :) You are wonderful people who make wonderful games! :) 

Guest Creampufdchoco

I tried everyone and so far the only one that's had a village is 17112006 so, I'm not sure if they work anyanymore or if it's just my game...

Guest Creampuffchoco

5311999 has a village with plains a large body of water nearby to find it go south of the drop point

Guest 😃😇😀
1 hour ago, Guest Creampufdchoco said:

I tried everyone and so far the only one that's had a village is 17112006 so, I'm not sure if they work anyanymore or if it's just my game...

😃Yes, they all work awesome! 😃 The 17112006 one abqariisawesome posted is the closest village to a spawn point that I have seen so far. :) It might be easier to find the others if you walk, because if you are in creative mode and you are flying, it is possible to fly over them without realizing it (if you are flying really high). 😃 The -1938246156 one is due south from where you start, and if you go in a straight line you will hit a cactus 🌵 if you are not careful, but that is the easiest way to find this one (try to go straight south). :) The 2 one is due east, through the spruce forest 🌲. 😃Don’t give up, keep going east (in a straight line) and you will find it! :) 

Guest 😃😇😀
1 hour ago, Guest Creampuffchoco said:

5311999 has a village with plains a large body of water nearby to find it go south of the drop point

😃Wow, the village is practically on the starting point! 😃This is awesome!😃 Thank you for this seed! 😃 :) 

Guest Saila Yumako

Does anybody have a working abandoned Mineshaft seed?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this