Seeds of biomes, where you can find villages:

474890946 (plains biome)

-960432368 (desert biome)

495750816 (taiga biome)

-841072226 (savanna biome)

😃Awesome! Which games can you do this in? 😃

Guest 😃😇😀
4 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

In all our games: AdventureCraft, RealmCraft, PrimalCraft, RaptorCraft and AlienCraft :)  

😃Oh wow! I would love to get all your games someday!😃 I love your RealmCraft and I recently got PrimalCraft when I saw it advertised in RealmCraft. 😃I got to try all these seeds!😃 Do these seeds mean that you can find villages hidden in these worlds? 😃

18 hours ago, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

😃Oh wow! I would love to get all your games someday!😃 I love your RealmCraft and I recently got PrimalCraft when I saw it advertised in RealmCraft. 😃I got to try all these seeds!😃 Do these seeds mean that you can find villages hidden in these worlds? 😃

When you create a new world, it's divided into huge amount of biomes: jungle, desert, plains, some frozen territories etc. 

Villages appear only in four biomes: desert, plains, savanna and taiga. These seeds allow you to spawn yourself exactly in those biomes, where villages are :) 

Guest 😃😇😀
22 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

When you create a new world, it's divided into huge amount of biomes: jungle, desert, plains, some frozen territories etc. 

Villages appear only in four biomes: desert, plains, savanna and taiga. These seeds allow you to spawn yourself exactly in those biomes, where villages are :) 

😃Awesome! So there could be villages in all the worlds? 😃 I’ve got to do some more exploring! 😃This is so awesome! 😃 Thank you! 😃

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this