Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_e6o8ea

The create new blueprint button is missing

Guest Guest_e6o8ea

So I’ve just received the new update and my main concern is that the make new blueprint button appears to be missing. Where can I find it/enable it or did you accidentally delete it? If I can get a reply on this that would be great cuz I’m working on a map but without the blueprints from other maps I feel like I have nothing to use so could you please consider replying? If you read all the way to here and replied thx so much it means a lot to me ^_^

6 hours ago, Guest Guest_e6o8ea said:

So I’ve just received the new update and my main concern is that the make new blueprint button appears to be missing. Where can I find it/enable it or did you accidentally delete it? If I can get a reply on this that would be great cuz I’m working on a map but without the blueprints from other maps I feel like I have nothing to use so could you please consider replying? If you read all the way to here and replied thx so much it means a lot to me ^_^

Thanks for your feedback. 

screenshot21.png

screenshot31.png

screenshot32.png

Guest Guest_e6o6ea
On 4/9/2018 at 6:34 PM, Guest Guest_e6o8ea said:

I mean the one on the bottom right that you can use to add new blueprints to your user library which was once where farmers hut is in one of the screenshots up there... Just to clarify cuz I get the one you just showed I saw that one but the one you use to add blueprints to your user library is my question so like where is it?

4 hours ago, Guest Guest_e6o6ea said:

I mean the one on the bottom right that you can use to add new blueprints to your user library which was once where farmers hut is in one of the screenshots up there... Just to clarify cuz I get the one you just showed I saw that one but the one you use to add blueprints to your user library is my question so like where is it?

Oh, I see. You can't add new blueprints to your user library at the moment. We disabled this feature. But perhaps we'll add it in future updates :)

Guest Guest_e6o6ea
On 4/9/2018 at 6:34 PM, Guest Guest_e6o8ea said:

Ok thx it seems the feature is still in PrimalCraft so Ill just work on my map there. In the meantime, some of your new blueprints are currently helping me to create a mideval map so atleast there’s a positive side to it. :) So meanwhile I will atleast be preoccupied with that. Also, can you add the previous version to PrimalCraft, and when the button gets put back can you make it so that the size isn’t limited anymore cuz I’m finding a few of your buildings that are way to big to fit in one blueprint. And could you also add The End dimension, and possibly the Ether (plz look up the mod to add it Minecraft and copy but then make your own Ether buildings) And could you add the village buildings to the shop so that I can still use them I haven’t yet memorized they’re constructions by heart yet. And could you also add an End Village spawn by throwing an eye of ender into a 1 by 1 portal? And mabye even ocean monuments? All I’m saying is thx so much for addressing this and I hope to see these features added. Your awesome and I wish you a good day and good luck in adding these things ^_^ 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest_e6o6ea said:

Ok thx it seems the feature is still in PrimalCraft so Ill just work on my map there. In the meantime, some of your new blueprints are currently helping me to create a mideval map so atleast there’s a positive side to it. :) So meanwhile I will atleast be preoccupied with that. Also, can you add the previous version to PrimalCraft, and when the button gets put back can you make it so that the size isn’t limited anymore cuz I’m finding a few of your buildings that are way to big to fit in one blueprint. And could you also add The End dimension, and possibly the Ether (plz look up the mod to add it Minecraft and copy but then make your own Ether buildings) And could you add the village buildings to the shop so that I can still use them I haven’t yet memorized they’re constructions by heart yet. And could you also add an End Village spawn by throwing an eye of ender into a 1 by 1 portal? And mabye even ocean monuments? All I’m saying is thx so much for addressing this and I hope to see these features added. Your awesome and I wish you a good day and good luck in adding these things ^_^ 

Well, we'll consider your propositions and perhaps will add some of these features in the future updates :) Thanks for your help and your support, we appreciate it :) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this