Sign in to follow this  
Tellurion Mobile Support

What should be added in the future release?

Poll #1  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What should be added in the future release?

• Ability to change the size of controls
    • Ability to use joystick instead of buttons

Guest King

Add more Dimensions and update on apple more frequently. Keep the update times for apple and android relatively close.

On 2/10/2018 at 6:14 PM, Guest King said:

Add more Dimensions and update on apple more frequently. Keep the update times for apple and android relatively close.

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately we had some problems with an update on Apple. We work on it and will do everything possible to release it as soon as possible :) 

Guest 😃😇😀
On 12/22/2017 at 6:31 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

The opinion of our users is very important for us. So we'd like you to take a part in the decision concerning new items/ features that will be added in future updates.

Tellurion Mobile is awesome! Thank you for making RealmCraft, it is the best app that ever existed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RealmCraft is already so perfect I don’t know if should be changed. But, I suppose if it isn’t too difficult to do, I think most people prefer the joystick. But, whatever changes you do, please keep it easy for people without WiFi to play. (Most of the time I don’t have WiFi on this phone.) You are awesome!

13 minutes ago, Guest 😃😇😀 said:

Tellurion Mobile is awesome! Thank you for making RealmCraft, it is the best app that ever existed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RealmCraft is already so perfect I don’t know if should be changed. But, I suppose if it isn’t too difficult to do, I think most people prefer the joystick. But, whatever changes you do, please keep it easy for people without WiFi to play. (Most of the time I don’t have WiFi on this phone.) You are awesome!

Thanks for your feedback! We'll add joystick in the next update :) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this