Tellurion Mobile Support

What should be added in future releases?

Poll #2  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What should be added in future releases?

• Increased size of dinosaurs (games with dinosaurs)
    • New dimensions (like End, Aether)
    • Ability to create your own skins
    • Ability to accelerate your movement speed
    • Ability to give a name to your pets
    • Lucky blocks
    • Armor stand
    • Ability to create interior items
    • Ability to create a family
    • Colored glass/water/armor
    • New types of blocks (sponge, mushroom etc.)

Guest dinosaurs

Add new aquatic dinosaurs, allow predat dinos as pets(trex, Spinosaurus) make dinosaurs more accurate looking.

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ƒThese all sound like awesome ideas, I donโ€™t know which is best. Maybe whichever is easiest to do. :)

Are these options for future apps? :)

1 hour ago, Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€ said:

๐Ÿ˜ƒThese all sound like awesome ideas, I donโ€™t know which is best. Maybe whichever is easiest to do. :)

Are these options for future apps? :)

No, these're features to implement in the future updates of our apps :)ย Some of them will definitely beย added in future updates.ย Some of them you can choose by your own :)ย ย 

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
5 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

No, these're features to implement in the future updates of our apps :)ย Some of them will definitely beย added in future updates.ย Some of them you can choose by your own :)ย ย 

๐Ÿ˜ƒWow! I am very curious what Aether would be like, but I was afraid it would be hard to make. I know someone who would love the family ability or the sponge and mushroom blocks (she probably would like the interior items too). Iโ€™m so indecisive. I know the running ability is very helpful, and I think RealmCraft has it. I havenโ€™t tried to run in PrimalCraft yet, but Iโ€™ll go test it real soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

:)ย Do the people of Tellurion Mobile get to vote on their favorite ideas? I am curious what you would like best. :)ย You guys are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

16 hours ago, Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€ said:

๐Ÿ˜ƒWow! I am very curious what Aether would be like, but I was afraid it would be hard to make. I know someone who would love the family ability or the sponge and mushroom blocks (she probably would like the interior items too). Iโ€™m so indecisive. I know the running ability is very helpful, and I think RealmCraft has it. I havenโ€™t tried to run in PrimalCraft yet, but Iโ€™ll go test it real soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

:)ย Do the people of Tellurion Mobile get to vote on their favorite ideas? I am curious what you would like best. :)ย You guys are awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you. We appreciate it :)ย 

At the moment we're focused on the multiplayer mode :)ย  That's what we want to add soon :)ย 

Guest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€
21 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you. We appreciate it :)ย 

At the moment we're focused on the multiplayer mode :)ย  That's what we want to add soon :)ย 

๐Ÿ˜ƒMultiplayer sounds awesome!ย I know it is hard to do multiplayer,ย and Iย donโ€™t mind low resolution gameplay if thatย makesย it easier to do.

I am used to getting disconnected a lotย in multiplayer games that were not as good as your RealmCraft.ย I rarely haveย WiFi and the data on this phone is slow. If there is a way I could help I would love to help when I can. You guys are so nice! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Guest Fire gril

ร‰n nagyon szeretek multiplayer-jรกtszani! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‡

Guest More block and ect.Updates

I was hoping you could add underwater plants and more than just fish.And probably the ability to name pets.Overall I'm loving the new updates :D

ย 

4 hours ago, Guest More block and ect.Updates said:

I was hoping you could add underwater plants๏ปฟ and more than just fish.And probably the ability to name pets.Overall I'm loving the new updates :D

ย 

Thank you for your feedback. We'll consider your proposition :)ย 

Guest Please

Please add local network muliplayer in dinocraft please

Guest Please
8 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps we'll add it in future updates :)ย 

Please add local network multiplayer in dinocraft please

ย 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.