Sign in to follow this  
Guest beelord

Grass spread bug

Guest beelord

Hi Guys!

Probably I found two bugs.

1. As you can see on my picture below, I made a peninsula, where I'd like to plant a forrest for woodfarming (or just for fun ☺️ ). But in the middle of the area the grass doesn't spread over time. Still I couldn't make a Gentle Touch enchant, but I could steal a grass block from a dreamwalker. I put that into the barren area, but it didn't help, the grass have not started to spread yet. Trees doesn't grow in the affected area either. What can I do to solve the problem?

2. I don't know how, but behind the peninsula a huge waterspout was made after a loading of the saved world. It reaches the sky and under the surface there are plenty types of sand, dirt and stone blocks. For example I could farm some red sand from there.

I use Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (2018) and the 3.7 version of Realmcraft.753Screenshot_20190112_10.jpg

I don't know if it matters, but the affected areas have the same size: 16x16 blocks. I found another areas too where the grass can't spread.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, Guest beelord said:

Hi Guys!

Probably I found two bugs.

1. As you can see on my picture below, I made a peninsula, where I'd like to plant a forrest for woodfarming (or just for fun ☺️ ). But in the middle of the area the grass doesn't spread over time. Still I couldn't make a Gentle Touch enchant, but I could steal a grass block from a dreamwalker. I put that into the barren area, but it didn't help, the grass have not started to spread yet. Trees doesn't grow in the affected area either. What can I do to solve the problem?

2. I don't know how, but behind the peninsula a huge waterspout was made after a loading of the saved world. It reaches the sky and under the surface there are plenty types of sand, dirt and stone blocks. For example I could farm some red sand from there.

I use Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (2018) and the 3.7 version of Realmcraft.753Screenshot_20190112_10.jpg

Hello, beelord! Thank you for giving such the detailed information :) 

1. What graphics quality is set in the options?

2. Please send us the saving of this world. It'll help to detect the bug and fix it much faster.

You may attach an archive with your world here or send it to our email: info@tellurionmobile.com

13 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Hello, beelord! Thank you for giving such the detailed information :) 

1. What graphics quality is set in the options?

2. Please send us the saving of this world. It'll help to detect the bug and fix it much faster.

You may attach an archive with your world here or send it to our email: info@tellurionmobile.com

The graphics quality is low. How can I get the saving of my world? I can't use the sharing option, because the game says: update failed, my world is more than 25 mb.

You should set the graphics quality to Medium/High.

Evolution doesn't work if the graphics quality set to Low.

All the savings are located on your phone. You may find it in "My files" folder. You should connect your phone to the PC, transfer the saving to the PC and send us the archive :) 

4 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

You should set the graphics quality to Medium/High.

Evolution doesn't work if the graphics quality set to Low.

All the savings are located on your phone. You may find it in "My files" folder. You should connect your phone to the PC, transfer the saving to the PC and send us the archive :) 

Thanks for the advice! I sent the archive to your e-mail.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this