Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheese123

Animals disappear

Guest Cheese123

The animals I'm trying to farm keep disappearing. It's super annoying, I'm about to stop playing.

On 12/16/2018 at 5:03 AM, Guest Cheese123 said:

The animals I'm trying to farm keep disappearing. It's super annoying, I'm about to stop playing.

Thank you for your feedback. What render distance is set in the options?

What device do you use to launch the app?

Guest Bogdan Tabacaru

De ce nu faceci jocul in româna ca dor stici nu ?🤗

On 12/17/2018 at 7:48 AM, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Thank you for your feedback. What render distance is set in the options?

What device do you use to launch the app?

Hi guys, I have the same problem. The render distance is set to 9 chunks. I use Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (2018). Do you have any idea how to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot.

Edit: I play with Realmcraft. :)

Edited by beelord

29 minutes ago, beelord said:

Hi guys, I have the same problem. The render distance is set to 9 chunks. I use Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (2018). Do you have any idea how to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot.

Edit: I play with Realmcraft. :)

Hey :) 

What version of Realmcraft do you use?

15 minutes ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

Hey :) 

What version of Realmcraft do you use?

It's a good quetion! :) I downloaded the game about a month ago, but I don't know wich version it was. I experienced the bug in the recent days, but today morning I updated the game to the latest version from Google Play. Do you think this will fix the problem?

Edited by beelord

23 hours ago, beelord said:

It's a good quetion! :) I downloaded the game about a month ago, but I don't know wich version it was. I experienced the bug in the recent days, but today morning I updated the game to the latest version from Google Play. Do you think this will fix the problem?

We can't guarantee that :) 

Perhaps this will help. If not, perhaps it's a bug. Please contact us if you detect it again and we'll fix it in the next update :) 

3 hours ago, Tellurion Mobile Support said:

We can't guarantee that :) 

Perhaps this will help. If not, perhaps it's a bug. Please contact us if you detect it again and we'll fix it in the next update :) 

Well, nothing has changed with the new update. :( If you can solve this problem in the next version, I will say a big thanks to you. I usually spend my traveltime with Realmcraft when I'm sitting on the train, and I really enjoy the game.

P.s.: boats are also constantly disappearing on my phone, just like the animals.

On 12/21/2018 at 2:17 PM, beelord said:

Well, nothing has changed with the new update. :( If you can solve this problem in the next version, I will say a big thanks to you. I usually spend my traveltime with Realmcraft when I'm sitting on the train, and I really enjoy the game.

P.s.: boats are also constantly disappearing on my phone, just like the animals.

Thank you for your feedback. We'll try to solve this problem in the next update!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this