Sign in to follow this  
Tellurion Mobile Support

FAQ

1. The sources of light don’t emit it.

Torches and other items don't emit the light only on the minimal settings of the graphics quality. You should go to Options - Graphic (third tab) - Graphics quality and set the slider to Medium/High.

2. How to make a portal to Nether?

To make a portal to Nether you should make a rectangular frame, the size of which is 4x5 to 23x23 of obsidian blocks and to activate it with the help of flint and steel.

3. The app lags and crashes. What should I do?

Perhaps your device doesn’t have enough of RAM for the correct functioning of our app. We recommend you to reduce the render distance and the graphics quality. It might help!

4. How to change skins?

To change a skin of a player you should go to the settings of a game mode (gear icon right under game modes) and to tap the “Skins” button.

5. There’s a lot of advertisement in the app. How can I disable it?

If you're concerned about the advertisement, you can disable it in our in-game store. Just tap the coins counter in the main menu and tap the “Stop ADS” button. It's a paid service.

6. How to put a saddle on a horse?

To ride a horse you should tap the "Tame" button with an empty hand (maybe couple of times), after that you should tap the "Board" button, take the saddle and tap the "Saddle" button.

7. How soon will be the app updated/the new items, creatures, features added?

We always work on improving our game and will update our app as soon as possible. Also we try to add new items, creatures, features into each new update.

8. I can’t feed my character. What should I do?

You can feed your character only in the Survival mode. To eat some food the player should be hungry. You should take some eatable item, tap and hold your finger on the screen of your device.

9. How to fish?

To catch some fish you should take a fishing rod, go to some water, to tap the "Fish" button and wait till the moment when it starts to bite (you’ll see some bubbles on the surface of water). At this moment you should tap the "Fish" button again.

10. How to grow plants using seeds?

First of all you should to plow blocks of grass, using a hoe. After that you should plant some seeds onto those plowed blocks. Pay attention to the location of plowed blocks: a source of water should be near plowed block for the soil nutrition. To make the process of growing faster you can use a bone meal.

11. I can’t install the app. Error 506

First of all we recommend you to reboot your device and to try to install it again.

If an error 506 appears while installing the app, please read the article below:

http://appslova.com/solve-error-506-google-play-store/

Also please make sure you have enough of free space on your device.

12. I don’t have weather settings on my screen.

You can change the weather settings only on the maximum settings of the graphics quality. You should go to Options - Graphic (third tab) - Graphics quality and set the slider to High.

13. Everything was fine but the app started to crash. What’s the matter?

We assume that the RAM of your device is full. In this case we recommend you to clear the RAM of your device and to close all the applications you don’t need during playing our app.

14. When will be the multiplayer added?

The multiplayer is a feature that is pretty hard to implement. But we are currently working on it and will add it as soon as possible.

15. There are no villages in the game.

Villages are generates only in four biomes: desert, plains, savanna and taiga. To generate those biomes you can use the next seeds:

474890946 (plains biome)

-960432368 (desert biome)

495750816 (taiga biome)

-841072226 (savanna biome)

To generate a biome with one of these seeds you should go to the Options of the game mode (gear icon right under game modes), tap the "New world" button, tap the "Additional settings" button, insert the necessary seed to the "Seed" field and tap the "Create" button. In this way it's possible to generate a biome you need and to find a village in it :)

16. How to find out the seed of my world? 

To find out the seed of your world you should go to the settings of the game mode (gear icon right under game modes), tap the "My worlds" button and the "World edit" button (pencil icon) right near the world you need. The seed of your world will be displayed in the "Seed" field.

• Thanks 1