Sign in to follow this  
Erzbischof

Hopper cart/railway over chest or hopper

First of all thanks for the cool game!

My problem:

I want to build an automatic transport system with carts. On the loading site everything works well: chest over hopper and when a cart goes under the hopper the cart is loading the stuff.

On the unloading site it does not work: when a hopper cart goes over a solid block with a hopper under it, the cart does not unload. When i place the hopper on the level of ground, i am not able to build a rail on it (when i tap the top surface, the hopper menu opens)

So question: is there a way to place the rail on the topsurface of a hopper (or chest or dispenser etc)?

Guest ???
On 8/8/2018 at 2:21 PM, Erzbischof said:

First of all thanks for the cool game!

My problem:

I want to build an automatic transport system with carts. On the loading site everything works well: chest over hopper and when a cart goes under the hopper the cart is loading the stuff.

On the unloading site it does not work: when a hopper cart goes over a solid block with a hopper under it, the cart does not unload. When i place the hopper on the level of ground, i am not able to build a rail on it (when i tap the top surface, the hopper menu opens)

So question: is there a way to place the rail on the topsurface of a hopper (or chest or dispenser etc)?

?This is my favorite game! It is so awesome!? Yes there is a way! ?

?I just tried what you were talking about, and I tried making parallel tracks and using a sticky piston to push it onto the other track. :) Then I realized you can place the rail easily when the sticky piston is open over the hopper! ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this